We respect the privacy of our visitors and we are indeed committed to safeguarding your privacy while surfing our site. Below is a disclosure of the information gathering or dissemination practices for this site.
Personal Data Collected
Whenever you visit our site, we collect certain information relating to your device, such as IP address, the pages you visit on our Website, whether you were referred to us by another site, and the time you accessed our Website.
Just like most standard Website servers, we use log files. The logs include IP addresses, internet service provider (ISP), browser type, date/timestamp, referring/exit pages, platform type, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, track user’s movement in the aggregate, administer the site, as well as gather general demographic information for universal use.
The following type of cookies are used:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are linked to the normal running of our site.
- Functionality cookies: they help us to remember your preferences and the choices you have previously made on our website. Functionality cookies help personalize your experience while on our website.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies enable us collect analytical and statistical usage for site usage analysis.
- Social media (SM) cookies: SM cookies helps you interact better with content on certain social media platforms, e.g. “liking” any of our articles. Depending on your setting, the social media network will have record of this and may display your name/username in relation to this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: help to track your location and browsing habits and provide you with advertising in line with your perceived interests. Kindly see our “advertisers” section on this page for more details.
If you wish, cookie disablement can be done through your individual browser options.
We also use pixel tags. Pixel tags and small graphic files that allow us and our trusted 3rd party partners to track your website usage behavior and collect them, including the number of pages you visit, time spent on each page, the links and items you click, and other information relating to your website visit.
We use trusted 3rd-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These advertising companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We have, and will continue to review (bi-monthly) all of our advertising partners and their policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws as well as recommended data security practices.
Links To Other Websites
Purpose Of Data Collection
The information we collect are used to:
- Administer our site, such as data analysis, troubleshooting and statistical analysis;
- Improve our site and enhance user experience by ensuring you have access to relevant content in line with your perceived interests;
- Analyze visitors website use and make our services better.
- Ensure that our site remains secure and it is not subject to hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our third party partners to enable them provide targeted advertising and other social media features.
Data Shared With Third Parties
We do not sell your personal data to 3rd parties. Our partners however, including advertising partners, may collect data in relation to your site usage as disclosed in this page. Kindly see our “advertisers” section for details.
How Your Data Is Stored
All data collected through this site is stored on servers located in the United States of America. Our servers are also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
All of our employees, partners and agents remain committed to keeping your personal data confidential.
We have also reviewed our third party partners privacy policies to ensure that they are compliant with similar policies so as to ensure your data security.
We comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal data safety.
Should we become aware of any data security breach, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will adopt all reasonable precautions to secure your data and will notify you as applicable.
Our site is not targeted to people below the age of 13. By visiting this site you hereby warrant that you are at least 13 years of age or older or are visiting this website under parental supervision.
Though we put necessary measures in place to preserve user privacy, we may be required to disclose personal information when required by law based on a good-faith belief that such action is needed to comply with an existing judicial proceeding, court order or a legal process served on our website.
Notification Of Changes